Reports and Incidents
- Oct 13 – A caller on Hwy 301 S reported a prowler in her yard.
- A caller on Hwy 280 E. reported that someone sold his washing machine
- A caller on Hillside Lane reported her son was fighting with her.
- Oct 15 – A caller on Savoy Rd reported that his weed eater was missing
- A caller on Furman St. reported that she heard someone on top of her house. Deputies had found that someone had thrown paper towels all over her yard.
- Oct 16 – Isamone Byrd, 19, 303 Edgewood Ave, Claxton, charged with criminal trespass (property damage.)
- Roberto Vaquero, 37, 635 Industrial Park, Claxton, to serve 14 days.
- Oct 17 – Jamell Eljoiewon Hunt ,23, 302 Laeview Dr., Glennville, charged with driving without a license and speeding.
- Daniel Berckley Blocker, 41, 4471 W Hwy 129 S Claxton, charged with DUI of drugs.
- Michael Leon Thomas, 57, 15 Bonaventure Rd., Thunderbolt, charge with DUI of drugs and stop sign violation.
- Oct 18 – Andy Lee Tootle, 42, 1027 Greater Zachariah Church, Glennville, charged with DUI by refusal, seat belt violation (over 18) escapee, jail/prison, laying drags, misdemeanor traffic citation.
- Oct 19 – Claude Aleck Edenfield, 60 519 S. Railroad St. Hagan charged with DUI of drugs, failure to maintain lane and open container violation.
- Shauntavious Lamar Whitfield, 37, 1240 Hwy 129 N., Claxton, charged with DUI of alcohol and turn signal violation.
- Devon Stanley, 35, 802 Broad St., Claxton, charged with battery.