Jan 25 Arrest Reports and Incidents
- Feb 16 – It was reported that a black male with a white cap was in the road flagging people down on Jennie Station. The subject was taken to relatives.
- Feb 17 – A resident of Ruffin Rd reported damage to her mailbox.
- A caller on Why 280 W reported goats in the yard. They are afraid the goats are to run out in the roadway.
- A caller on Church/Boggs street reported that a black male snatched her money from her hand and ran into the woods.
- Feb 18 – A caller on BE Smith Rd reported her wedding ring and class ring missing.
- A caller reported a child left in the car in a carseat while the mother was shopping at Family Dollar. Negative contact was made with the subject.
- A caller on Firetower Rd. reported that her brother stole her jewelry and gave it to a girl. The girl was on Facebook saying she had the items, but will not return them.
- Someone reported a possible DUI subject all over the road on S Perkins Mill Rd. The subject hit a house and kept driving.
- Feb 19 – A caller on Carters Bridge Rd reported that a male and two females were at this residence fighting and he needed a deputy.
- Resident of New Drive reported that he lost his brown wallet, license and $300 cash.
- A caller on Old Savannah Hwy stated that he and his wife had allowed a woman to spend the night on their couch and she took $120 from this wife’s purse and went to the neighbor’s house.
- It was reported that an individual was considered fro employment at Bethany Hospice. Due to unacceptable background screening she was not eligible for completion of the orientation that is required. She was issued a pulse box, blood pressure cuff, stethoscope, box of medical supplies and a nursing bag. She has ben asked several times to return the supplies and she refuses. The individual has threatened an employee at the business and sent threatening texts.
- A caller on Red Mill Rd reported that someone’s dogs killed her dog in her yard.
- Feb 21- A caller on Why 301 S reported an intoxicated female on his front porch and he things she is bogged down.
- Jan 23 – Devin Jase Dyess, 4665 Hwy 280 West, Hagan, 30 years old, arrested for expired tag, possession of drug related objects and possession of marijuana. (late posing due to ongoing investigation)
- Feb 17 – Johnnie Lee Brown, 34, 210 Lakeview Dr. Baxley, charged with cruelty to animals, possession of marijuana, possession of drug related objects, two counts of possession of firearm by convicted felon and possession of cocaine.
- Feb 18 – Dustin Allen Macaulay, 25, 6482 Aruba Rd., Claxton, charged with giving false information to officers, expired license.
- Feb 19 – Ricky Dukes, 33, 9392 Hwy 144 Glennville, charged with DUI Alcohol, failure to maintain lane, open container violation and violation of limited permit.
- Michael Chambers, 30 1245 Cater’s Bridge Rd., Claxton, charge with simple battery fight and criminal trespass.
- Julio Moralse-Silva, 32, 1113 Hillside Rd., Claxton charged with no insurance, speeding and driving without license.
- Chavez Brown, 24, 9702 Why 169, Bellvile, charged with possession of marijuana, window glazing violation, DUI drugs, speeding and sus/rev license.
- Feb 20 – Taneisha Griggs, 30, 121 Ponderosa Rd. Hagan, charged with obstruction of officers and disorderly conduct.
- Feb 21 – Keri Dee Dollar, 37, 117 Croley Rd., Brainbrdige, charged with DUI alcholo.