Incidents & Reports
- Oct 28 – A caller stated that someone stole his company’s backpack blower from the back of his work truck. The truck was parked at the Claxton Inn.
- A caller on Hwy 129 N reported that a woman pulled in her yard advising that a snake was in her car.
- Oct 29 – A caller on Hillside Lane reported that her ex-husband was calling her phone and telling her that people were watching her everywhere she went.
- A caller on Windmere reported that the aunt they had left their child with for a month will not return the child.
- Oct 27 – Roberto Omar Martinez, 47, 11831 Hwy 301 N Claxton, charged with driving without a license, defective equipment, and giving false information to officers.
- Oct 28 – Jason Ellerbe, 27, 1432 Edgar Hodges Rd., Claxton, charged with obstruction of officers, possession of cocaine, and probation violation.
- Oct 30 – Devon Stanley, 35, 802 Broad St. Claxton, charged with counts of probation violation.
- Oct 31 – John Andrew Palmer, 47, 910 N. Turnpike, Lot 14, Hagan, charged with simple battery (fight).
- Nov 1 – Charles Tuck Woodcock, 32, 650 Eli Kennedy Rd., Collins charged with unlawful possession of a firearm/weapon, and two counts of misdemeanor traffic citations.